An amazing, full audience participation card trick!
- Cards are shuffled and a card is chosen that the magician does not see.
- The cards are then shuffled again.
- The magician then spells out the name of a card.
- The card name he spells is whatever the audience tells him, whether they lie or tell the truth.
- Incredibly, it does not matter what card name the magician spells, by next spelling the word "magic" he finds the chosen card!
This is a wonderful, self-working trick - no sleights or moves. It simply works! The presentation is designed to include as many members of the audience as possible. The trick is definitely a winner and will be a great addition to your show. This DVD program demonstrates the trick by way of performance, then completely explains how to do it.
**Includes Gospel Lesson Idea
Copyright: Duane Laflin/Laflin Magic (August 2011)